Carter Jones’ coach Dr Stephen McGregor joins us again to talk about Carter’s development. Carter Jones has signed a two year deal with Team Giant-Alpecin.
[buzzsprout episode=’210819′ player=’true’]
Carter followed that up this year with more great results – and a big win at the Tour of the Gila taking out the GC. We get behind the process of planning 2014, and some of the considerations that a US domestic rider has to make…especially if they’re at the top of their game and looking to make the leap into world tour level.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What power you need to be a PRO
- Which TSS/d is optimal for stage racing
- The best way to plan for a long season
- Why linear periodisation doesn’t always work
- Michal Kwiatkowski
- Luck Invictus Shoe
- How Carter Jones Won the Tour of Gila
- Do core stabilization exercises enhance cycling efficiency?
- Sky Christopherson on Quantified Self and the London Olympics
Photo credit: Optum Cycling