Learn the 5 steps you should take the moment you buy a power meter; including, why not to test straight away, what to test and why, and why you shouldn’t Froome-dog it!
[buzzsprout episode=’162914′ player=’true’]
This episode guides you through the first 5 steps towards getting the most value from your power meter. From what data you must collect and why setting zones is vital to your success, to how to profile yourself as a rider and make the transition to power based training. A brief taste of that info is below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why it’s so important to ignore the power numbers when you first get set up.
- What a power meter can tell you about yourself as a rider.
- How to know when to stop looking at your computer!
- Edwin Von Vugt – Belkin’s innovation manager
- Postexercise Cold-Water Immersion Benefits Are Not Greater than the Placebo Effect
- Shane Sutton: Key elements for success at British Cycling
Remember to get your free masterclass by filling in the email form on the righthand side of this page or check out Wheelhouse.cc for all your coaching needs.
Photo Credit: thelearningcurveca on Flickr