The Secret to High-Performance and Strong Event Finishes is
How to Maximise Your Training Time: 3 Steps to
High-Performance Fitness in Less Time
Click the Button Now to Join Us for This Free Live Online Workshop on Thursday August 10, 2017 for Time-Poor Cyclists,
Executive Athletes, and New Road Cyclists and Racers
Here Are the Details for This Workshop
- When is it?
- Session 1: August 9, 10PM New York (EDT), 7PM Los Angeles (PDT), August 10, 12PM (AEDT), 9AM Bangkok (ICT)
- Session 2: August 10 8AM London (BST), 9AM Oslo, (CEST), August 10 5PM Sydney (AEDT), 2PM Bangkok (ICT)
- Where is it? Join in from your laptop/desktop
- Who’s doing it? Presented by Damian Ruse, Head Coach at Semi-Pro Cycling
- Why should I be there? To pave the way for high-performance cycling fitness in the time you have right now.
- What’s it all about? A 3-step training system to achieve your cycling goal. Full details below.
During This Free Live Training, You Will Learn:
- How to Focus and Structure your training. In order to maximise results from limited training time, you have to understand the planning process. We’ll break down each part of the 3 steps in this process, and show you 1 way you can focus each of them.
- Our Top Way to Arrange Workouts Revealed. Your #1 training ability is consistency. Ride more regularly and you will instantly boost your fitness. We’ll peel back the curtain to show you how you can set up your weekly workouts, and the surprising truth about what to do when you miss a workout.
- Optimize a “Forgotten” Area to Increase Your Power. Your training plan has likely 2 sorely neglected areas that are harming your performance. We’ll show you how to turn one of these areas into key training objectives.
- Take Guessing Which Workouts to do Next out of the Picture. You no longer need to rely solely on taking guesses with ad-hoc workouts. We’ll show you how the Effective Athlete Training (EAT) Program removes the hassles of how to train and progress even with an unpredictable schedule so you can still be strong and successful in your chosen races/events/rides.
- Answer Your Questions Live. This is not a pre-recorded training. Join Damian Ruse live Wednesday August 9/August 10 and he’ll answer your training questions throughout the presentation.
WARNING: Space is limited and these online trainings always fill up because they are significantly better than the information others charge you for… even though they are free.