We take it back to basics in this episode with Dr. Max Testa. Dr. Max Testa has been around PRO cycling for over 20 years – listen in to hear some of his training “rules” and the science behind them. Also find out V02Max benchmarks for PRO and Cat 3 cyclists.
[buzzsprout episode=’191094′ player=’true’]
Also this week we talk about team tactics, strategy and race preparation. We get a great insight into the US PRO Championships and how they were run and won by Team Smartshop, a process for before, during and after team races, and a great app for MTB suspension tweekers.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- A proven team race protocol.
- A breakdown of the US PRO Championship including tactics, strategy, and the winners power numbers.
- The 3 main performance determinants in cycling.
- Why V02Max is good for junior athletes.
- An app to help you recording your MTB suspension and tire pressure data.
Photo credit: thomasrdororg on Flickr