A look at Cadel’s journey. Considering where Cadel is in his career, I think it’s fitting to take a look at Australia’s most accomplished cyclist. What made him a champion, and more specifically what role did sport science play in developing his talent, and helping him win the Tour de France.
[buzzsprout episode=’179190′ player=’true’]
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What sports science innovations Cadel has been part of over his career.
- The biggest factor in his success.
- Why failing was a big part of Cadel’s motivation.
- Jack Haig
- Winning the Tour de France: A Sport Science Perspective
- HIT maintains performance during the transition period and improves next season performance in well-trained cyclists.
- How Carter Jones Won the Tour of Gila
Photo Credit: thewolf on Flickr