Understanding yourself as an athlete, in the context of performance, training and everyday life, will help you decide how to plan your training, and the type of races you do. Colby Pearce dives into his process for finding the best training and racing match for a riders abilities, skill and personality.
[buzzsprout episode=’179524′ player=’true’]
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What T-Rex posture is (and how to fix it).
- Why being super flexible can be just as dangerous as being super stiff.
- The best way to think about what intervals you do.
- Why the person must come before the process when getting bike fitted.
- The effect of almond consumption on elements of endurance exercise performance in trained athletes
- How Do I ~ Train For Sprinting?
- Evan Huffman
- The Turbine
- Breathe Right