Learn how to survive days when you are doing 2 training sessions. This episode gives a basic framework, guidelines and benefits of having two training sessions in one day.
[buzzsprout episode=’205139′ player=’true’]
The benefits for doing this are many. Especially for time poor cyclists because it allows you to train more. Same goes for riders with more time, and a little further along in their cycling. Double days are boss when it comes to adding volume and intensity.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to order the sessions
- Which timing of sessions is best
- The best nutritional strategies for recovery
- How to maximise recovery
- Why mental your approach is so important
- Jack Haig
- Single-leg cycle training is superior to double-leg cycling in improving the oxidative potential and metabolic profile of trained skeletal muscle
- Combining Strength and Endurance Training
- John Hawley’s Presentation
- Semi-Pro Coaching
Photo credit: biker_jun on Flickr