Phil Gaimon from the Garmin-Sharp Pro Cycling Team is here with us this week to talk about how to turn pro even if you have a late start and don’t make your way through the traditional development route. Phil really gets into what it takes to be a Pro, and what you can do to better your cycling, whether you want to be a pro or not.
[buzzsprout episode=’159144′ player=’true’]
This episode is loaded with information on the numbers it takes to be a pro, how to strategise your training to get the most out of yourself, and how to learn from those around you. You’ll get a brief taste of that info below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why it’s so important to figure out what makes you different from riders.
- What it takes to support yourself as a US Domestic Pro.
- How to know what advice to listen to when your coming up.
- The power of small increases year after year.
- Tour de San Louis Stage one
- Effect of a carbohydrate mouth rinse on simulated cycling time-trial performance commenced in a fed or fasted state.
- Cameron Wurf’s Final Taiwan Race Report
- Tour de Phil
- Phil on Twitter
- Pre-Order Phil’s Book Pro Cycling on $10 a Day here.
SPECIAL LAUNCH BONUS!!!
For the next 5 people that register for Wheelhouse, you will get a FREE 30-Minute one-on-one coaching call with me (I value this at $127 based off my coaching rates).
Photo Credit: Phil Gaimon on Instagram