It’s a complicated and expensive investment but buying a power meter doesn’t have to be too difficult. In this episode I guide you through the top considerations to make the process a lot simpler. These considerations will leave you with a short list of contenders, and getting you up and running with a power meter sooner.
[buzzsprout episode=’170337′ player=’true’]
This episode takes a detailed look considerations like accuracy, consistency, installation, flexibility, and compatibility. We also take a look at what PROs are using what brands, and why this is a very important year in the transition for power meters. A brief taste of that info is below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How consistency can be better than accuracy.
- How to narrow down your decision to a few key options.
- How to see beyond purchase price, and hardware, and why that’s important.
- Cam Wurf – New Sales Manager
- Polar V650
- Effects of music tempo on performance, psychological, and physiological variables during 20 km cycling in well-trained cyclists.
- Luka Mezgec, progression and patience
Remember to get your free masterclass by filling in the email form on the righthand side of this page or check out Wheelhouse.cc for all your coaching needs.
Photo Credit: thomasrdororg on Flickr