Here’s the problem – you have arrived at your new location, whether it be permanent or temporary – and your coach (or you) have prescribed a specific workout that requires a specific type of road, or climb etc. and you have no idea where to ride. Here’s how to find and set the best training routes in new places.
[buzzsprout episode=’187569′ player=’true’]
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why using the internet to set routes is better than asking local riders.
- What to look out for in Strava’s heat map to make sure your ride is as safe as possible.
- How to add turn by turn directions to Garmin 500 and 510.
- David Miller
- Performance analysis of a world-class sprinter during cycling grand tours
- Team Shimano-Giant Sprint Train
- Easy Route
- Strava Route Builder
- Garmin Connect
- Garmin 500 Turn by Turn Directions
Photo credit: aureliovicente on Flickr