Once you start getting into the nitty gritty of designing a training plan, you start to get overwhelmed by all the elements that should be included. It’s complicated. This episode gives you the 6 crucial components you need to get the most out of yourself.
[buzzsprout episode=’177408′ player=’true’]
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to train efficiency and power (and how they’re different).
- The best way to balance out strength training in-season.
- Why not wearing your sunglasses first thing in the morning will help you sleep better.
- 6 Components to a Successful Training Plan
- Tune Spurtreu
- Last 3km of Stage 8 of Amgen Tour of California
- Effects of High Intensity Interval Training by Erin McCleave
- ANAEROBIC CAPACITY OF AMATEUR MOUNTAIN BIKERS DURING THE FIRST HALF OF THE COMPETITION SEASON
Photo Credit: hey_mabel on Flickr