This episode is all about choosing team members, finding mentors and pleasing sponsors from both a rider and manager perspective. Nick Traggis Director at Team Horizon Organic/Einstein Bros helps us out with some knowledge bombs.
[buzzsprout episode=’211183′ player=’true’]
Team Horizon Organic/Einstein Bros is the top amateur road cycling team in the US – as well as in the top 10 of all US domestic teams. Not an achievement to be taken lightly. And is driven by Nick Traggis and his vision of what a race team should look like.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What types of riders work well in a team
- How to add value to your sponsors (and get them in the first place)
- The best way to get yourself on a team
- How to find a mentor, and why it’s so important
- Cadel Evans
- Caffeinated Nitric Oxide-releasing Lozenge Improves Cycling Time Trial Performance.
- Neo40 Lozenge
- Kwiatkowski’s Power Reveals Strategy, Audacity Behind Victory
- Team Horizon Organic/Einstein Bros
- Nick Traggis
Photo credit: Team Horizon Organic/Einstein Bros