My predictions for the next 5 years of cycling technology. Some will become reality and some are on the dream list, but all are fascinating. From ABS to advanced telemetry and HUD to onboard video displays – check them all out in this episode.
[buzzsprout episode=’194499′ player=’true’]
The next 5 years will bring changes to our sport that will change we ride, race and train. It all starts with the PROs but the technology will filter down. Found out what I believe we are in for. If you have any additions to my list I’d love it if you mentioned it in the comments below. Thanks.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What HUD stands for and why it’s going to be important for your performance.
- What the future of bike computers looks like.
- A new metric for detecting fatigue.
- How F1 technology is being used in PRO cycling.
- What cycling analysis software will look like in the future.
- Rahsaan Bahati Channel
- Brentwood Grand Prix Bike Race
- Rahsaan Bahati Interview
- The Perfect Tuck
- Recon Jet
- Cerevellum Hindsight
- Polar V650
- Magellan Cyclo 505
- Episode 69
- Big Mig
- Semi-Pro Cycle Coaching Packages
Photo credit: biker_jun on Flickr