How do you know what you know about cycling? Think about every single element of cycling…from the shoes you wear to the gels you eat, from the training your do to anything else you’ve done or bought in the name of increased performance. How do you know they will increase your performance? This episode helps you sort through all the cycling information and marketing to find the truth – or at least make the best guess.
[buzzsprout episode=’175699′ player=’true’]
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to evaluate all endurance and cycling information.
- The 5 ways of knowing from worst to best.
- Why the scientific method is the best way to evaluate cycling information.
- Finding the Truth in Endurance Sport by Jason Boynton
- Anaerobic power in road cyclists is improved after 10 weeks of whole-body vibration training.
- Interval Training for higher MLSS and VO2max
- Road ID – $30
- Yikes ID – $16
- Sports Tag ID – $31
- Ted King
- David Epstein: Are athletes really getting faster, better, stronger?
Photo Credit: skynoir on Flickr